Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rough storyboards & comments on my story.

1.

2.


3.
4.

The story is pretty 'dark' to me, which is something I dont usually do. (unless I am wrong on this, haha)

I am not sure what came over me to make up this story, but a lot of the inspiration came from the manga and anime's like 'Battle Angel Alita' & 'Ghost in the Shell' which I used to watch when I was smaller. Both the contents of these titles focuses heavily on post human themes, like for instance 'Battle Angel Alita' focuses a lot on robotic technology replacing organic flesh and blood, and where 'Ghost in the Shell' consciousness is free to travel through cybernetics and occupy and run various machinery.

Must have been in an emo mood to make this story plot.
Oh well lets see how it goes from here. =)

(Will post scanned storyboards and the re-edited storyline soon!)

No comments: